Feeding the Monster... I mean, Daughter- 8/20/09

Hearing the parent of a very young child complain about their child's eating habits is nothing new. Sorry, you have to hear it again. Perhaps I chose tonight to vent about this issue because we had pasta and pasta is usually a sure thing. Nope, tonight my dear little Eyrleigh decided that nothing, not even spaghetti, was worth eating. I made the Artichoke Fennel Sauce with Prosciutto, one of the no bake pasta sauces focused on in this month Gourmet magazine. This was a pretty complex sauce flavor wise. The tang of the jarred artichokes and the salty prosciutto were the strongest flavors. The more subtle fennel and Parmesan flavors were harder to decipher. Richard really like this sauce, I was a little less impressed. I didn't really think the blend worked. Maybe that's what Eyrleigh thought but she didn't say it, she just didn't eat it.

Artichoke Fennel Sauce with Prosciutto-C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't Boil Lobsters...July in Review-7/31/09

Hambrick's-Party of Four!-8/1/11

He Even Eats Sardines-8/24/10